সোমবার, ২৩ জানুয়ারী, ২০১২

I AM IN GREAT HASTE


I am in great haste
For thinking of you
At the bottom of my brain
Encompassed by imagination
You happiness!
                           I would remain in obsession
                           You don’t go
                           Leaving me alone,
                           Oh! Great haste
                           Taking you
                           In my sea of bliss
                           Drawn a rainbow.
                                                         You fascination
                                                         Like dreaminess
                                                         Ah! What do I do
                                                         I am desperate
                                                         For thinking of you
                                                         I am lost in myself
                                                         I am in great haste.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন